Wednesday 24 February 2010

Bloggie~ ^^


Hahah..
I didn't submit any post for one day yesderday..
No recent interesting things happened..

Ah~
I've been Mr. Potato this few weeks..
I don't know why..
But I don't like the barbeque flavor...
I prefer hot n spicy flavor..
Much more nicer.. XP
I rather eat this than other things..
I also have been eating rice crackers recently..
So nice..

My friend told me that the results will be coming out on the 11th of March..
Not sure whether it's true or not..
But she was told by her teacher about the date of the results out..
Oooww...
Kowaidesu...
So scary~~

Last night, I chat with seobseob..
I told her bout Min's plan if I go to KL this Sunday..
Min was so dissapointed when she knew that Seobseob is going somewhere this Sunday..
Seobseob felt the same too..
She kept on sending this symbol 'T_________T'...
Hahah..
A crying face..
Seobseob said that she will ask her mother and will tell one of us if her parents allow her to go..
But she has to stay in Ipoh for about a week..

We'll wait and see what's going to happen soon.. ^^

No comments: