Sunday 14 February 2010

Wanted Book..

Paperback Cover

Argh~ !
I was finding this book all over the bookstore nearby and can't find one yet..
I found it before in MPH Bookstore, but at that time I didn't prepare any money to buy it or I just bought something expensive at the mall and no enough money left to buy the book..

Like last Thursday, I went to MPH Bookstore again to find the book but there isn't any...
It's a total shoot !
This had been happening for two times..
I already brought my money along to buy the book...
It's very frustrating..

I need to buy a book so I can fill my free time reading it..
I find this book interesting after I read the synopsis..
That's why I save my money to buy this book and not to buy any other book..
Because after I bought another book, I'm sure I will find this book in the bookstore and I can't buy it since I already buy a new book..
Somebody help !

I search it online..
But it has shipment fees..
Customers will only get free shipping if they spend RM150 and above..
If less than that, we need to pay RM7...
I think it's such a waste and better to buy it directly at the store..
Very 'ma fan' one..
Ish..

No comments: