Sunday 14 February 2010

Relieved..

Friends

I chat with Sandy tonight..
I felt bad and envy about something and told her..

More or less, after I tell her it makes me feel relieved...

I'm grateful to have a friend like her.. A friend would say, " That's what friends for", "Happy to help you", " Always be beside you"..
I'm touched..

But we couldn't chat for a longer time because she had to go..

Anyway, it makes me feel happy..
She gave me a bit of advise and makes me feel better...

I don't know how to describe it..


Although I'm not so close to her like my seobseob sister, she knows how to make me happy..
We've known each other from primary school..
We're good and close friends...
Maybe not so close anymore because we went to different classes in high school..
But we're still good friends..

No comments: