Saturday 27 February 2010

大嫌い!!!


I don't understand..
Why some people like WTH?!

I hate people who wants others to respect them but they didn't respect other people in the first place..

Isn't it a total bullshyt?


I have a lot of this kind of experience..
With people around me which is very close to me...
I don't know why they have to give other people the priority instead on people like me?

They care more about other people just to give a 'saint' image to them..

But to someone they close to, they never act like a 'saint' like they want in front of the public...

This kind of thing always making me pissed off..

When I care about others feeling, there'll be one or two will said that I'm too straight forward.
Thus, they will think that I'm a bad or a mean person..
But then, when I really didn't care about others feeling, the relationship will no longer the same like it used to be..

I can be really annoying and mean when I'm mad or pissed off to the max..
Once I can't no longer hold it, it will become a huge disaster..

From now on, I don't really care what others think of me..
It's up to them..

I know myself better...

I don't want to be treated unfairly..

I will no longer care about others' feelings..
But of course it depends on the situation..
If I think I'm at the right path,what I feel will come first...

No negotiation, no consideration and no second chance...

No comments: