Tuesday 9 February 2010

Today is very tiring..

Image of the day, my Mickey Mouse bag, I bought from Tokyo Disneyland Japan

Haha..
Actually not so tiring..
It is just that I have to walk to my teacher's house..
It takes 20 minutes to reach her house by walking...
OMG~~
I'm so sleepy right now...
She was so kind, she offered to send me home..
Haha..
She's a very caring teacher..
I like her so much... ^^

Yesterday, I chat with my 'soul mate'..
Kyahah, yea, right...
Kkk...
But it was so stupid because she put her status offline and suddenly she offline terus..
Xgune btul..
At least bgla tau kn..
Hahah...
Yesterday, she said my story was quite good...
I don't know what she meant by good, whether good or 'good'...
She laughed when I asked her whether she got my story or not...
Haish... =.=''

Last night, she comment on Jasmin's picture..
Min and me photo...
We captured the photo near the Penguin Bus...
Hahah..
I felt so funny when this 'soul mate' commented on it, " Why you guys going on the penguin bus??? "
So I answered back because we want to go to the North Pole to see the penguins and she commented back, "=.=' "...
Kahkahkah... XD
Huhu..

No comments: